The Russian industrialist Forum – is a federal platform for discussions and consultations between big business and the state, leading technology companies, medium and small businesses on the development agenda in modern conditions.
The forum is among the leading economic events at the federal level and is designed to reflect the interests of individual groups of industrialists, industries and industrial enterprises in conditions of limited resources and sanctions pressure.
The Forum’s exhibition will be a demonstration of high-tech industrial equipment and the latest technologies of leading industrial enterprises.
Topics of the exhibition “Russian Industrialist”:
- Import substitution in the machine tool industry;
- Import substitution in the energy sector and energy-saving equipment;
- Import substitution in the radio-electronic industry;
- Import substitution in automation and robotics;
- Russian products for metalworking and welding production;
- Energy and transport engineering;
- Instrument making, radio engineering and electronic engineering, electrical products;
- Domestic medical equipment;
- Industrial potential of Russian regions.
Participants of the exhibition program:
- Large and medium industrial enterprises;
- Industrial potential of Russian regions;
- Federal development institutions;
- Industrial and innovative small enterprises;
- Russian high-tech companies;
- Guest expositions of enterprises of the EAEU and other countries;
- Joint programs of universities and research institutions with industrial enterprises.