At the end of 2023, 8 industrial clusters of the Omsk region were included in the federal register of the Ministry of Industry and Trade
The Industrial Development Fund of the Omsk Region, together with the team of the regional Ministry of Industry and under the leadership of the Government of the Omsk Region, did a lot of work in 2023 to identify cooperation chains between industrial enterprises in the region and identify import-substituting projects.
At the end of 2023, 8 industrial clusters of the Omsk region were included in the federal register of the Ministry of Industry and Trade!
Our region can safely be called one of the leaders in the country in implementing cluster policy.
So, we have created:
– Industrial cluster of machinery and petrochemical equipment;
– Industrial petrochemical cluster;
– Industrial cluster of railway engineering;
– Industrial cluster of machines and thermal power equipment;
– Industrial cluster of electrical equipment, electronic and optical products;
– Industrial cluster of machinery and agricultural machinery;
– Industrial cluster of wood processing, furniture and wood products production.
1 interregional cluster has also been created jointly with the Stavropol Territory.
The formation of clusters will allow us to achieve a noticeable socio-economic effect and contribute to the growth of the competitiveness of our enterprises.
Large-scale work lies ahead to develop industrial clusters and provide the necessary support measures.
It should be noted that the most rational location of new production facilities of participants in industrial clusters is precisely on the territory of the Avangard SEZ.