Avangard completed training in foreign trade activities
On September 29, a seminar for exporters on the topic “Features of exporting products to the People’s Republic of China” was held in Omsk, in which more than 30 SMEs took part.
The speaker of the event was Marina Vakulenko, an expert practitioner and business consultant in foreign economic activity with 30 years of experience, a teacher of disciplines in the field of foreign economic activity. Mentor and moderator of regional export acceleration programs. Teacher of original courses in foreign trade disciplines of the Russian School of Management, speaker of the State Budgetary Institution “Small Business of Moscow” of the Moscow Government.
Questions that were covered at the training seminar:
- Foreign trade risks in transactions with counterparties from China
- Verifying the integrity of a foreign partner under Chinese jurisdiction: resources for use
- Features of customs administration in China: customs tariff and non-tariff measures for regulating foreign trade activities
- Features of certification of imported goods when imported into the territory of the PRC
- Important issues regarding the content of the text of a foreign trade contract with a resident of the PRC
- Parameters of China’s national business culture